Bonjour! Welcome to École Greenfield School! We are excited to be able to work with you and your young leaders on their journey of learning. The Greenfield School Faculty is committed to ensuring that our students’ school experience is engaging and successful for all.
2024-2025 SCHOOL REGISTRATION
Greenfield school will begin accepting Kindergarten and new student registrations for the 2024-2025 school year on February 1, 2024. Students who are new to Edmonton Public School will need to submit a completed Student Registration Form. You can register on the Division website at register for school starting on February 1, 2024.
Kindergarten Open House - 2024-2025
We invite families who are interested in both our French Immersion & English Kindergarten programs to join us for our upcoming open house on Thursday, February 8th @ 6:00pm.
You will have an opportunity to meet the kindergarten teachers, see the classrooms, get more information on transportation and receive info on childcare providers. You are welcome to bring your child to the open house for a tour of the school and have an opportunity to ask questions.
We look forward to seeing you!
2023-2024 School year
For the 2023-2024 school year, Greenfield School is full in planned classes for Kindergarten and grades 1,2,5 & 6 in the French immersion program as well as Kindergarten and Grades 1,2,3 & 5 in our Regular program. We will only be accepting enrolment requests for our regular programs if you have newly moved into the Greenfield area after April 14th, 2023 or have newly moved into the Edmonton area.
Steps to Register for Students New to Edmonton Public Schools
Step 1- Complete the digital student registration form
Step 2- Provide legal proof of the student's name, citizenship and birthdate (see below for examples)
Step 3- Provide 2 pieces of address verification for the student's parent/legal guardian (see below for examples)
Step 4- A member from our administrative team will get in touch with you via email to confirm your registration
*Examples of Legal Proof of a Student's Name
- Canadian provincial birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship document
- Canadian passport
- Confirmation of a permanent residence document
*Confirmation of address
- Valid driver's license or vehicle registration (must be current living address)
- Lease agreement, rental agreement or purchase agreement
- Utility bill, property tax bill or telephone bill
- Banking, financial or insurance documents
The ABCs of Kindergarten
Kindergarten Program Description
Applying for Yellow Bus Service
- Online Kindgarten Calculator link: epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/
- If the number of students who want to attend a program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
- Specific information pertaining to the registration process can be found on the Edmonton Public School’s website.
- Online registrations can be completed on your smartphone or other electronic devices. Submitting a registration package after the deadline of March 22, 2024 may limit your options to schools with available space. Learn more about registration dates and deadlines. All documents must be uploaded in order to submit the form. Please ensure that you are providing clear photos and the entire page is visible for each document submitted.
Pre enrolment for Current Division Students for the 2024-2025 school year
Pre enrolment is open from February 1st @ 8:00am until 4:00pm March 22, 2024. You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to notify the school where you'd like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year.
Once pre enrolment is closed, and you have moved into the Greenfield area after March 22, 2024, please email the school office if you wish to register your child.