- Please send us an email if you have recently moved into the Greenfield area and wish to register your child here.
- Registrations for Kindergarten will begin February 3, 2020 for children born in 2015.
- Online Kindgarten Calculator link: epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/
- June 26 Update: We have space available in our Regular English Kindergarten Program for next year. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-434-8581.
Families who need to register their child(ren) for school are welcome to do so over summer break. If you register over the summer, you will be contacted after staff return to school on August 19, 2020. See more information on this page about registering new students using our online form.
Please note that Greenfield School is closed at the following grade levels/programs for families outside of the Greenfield Community:
Kinder French Immersion
Gr 1 French Immersion
Gr 2 French Immersion
Gr 4 English
Gr 5 English
Gr 6 English
We are still accepting registrations for these grade levels if you are a resident of Edmonton Public Schools and have newly moved into our attendance area after April 15, 2020.
Grade 1 English
Grade 2 English
Grade 3 English
Grade 3 French Immersion
Grade 4 French Immersion
Grade 5 French Immersion
Grade 6 French ImmersionA resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian that is non-Roman Catholic and who resides within the City of Edmonton. Non-resident students may only enrol in another Division school with space remaining in planned classes.
If you have moved into the Greenfield Community, please contact our school office.
- Registration forms for students are available online. We require (legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date. We also requrire 3 proofs of residence: mortgage or lease agreement, current driver's license or another piece of government-issued ID and a current utility bill like Epcor or Direct Energy etc. We will require immigration documents if applicable.
- Students are guaranteed entry to their designated attendance area school as registered (new students) or pre-enrolled (current students) no later than April 15. Use the Find a School tool to find your designated school.
- If the number of students who want to attend a program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
- Kindergarten registrations are not based on a first-come, first-serve basis. All kindergarten registrations received between February 3rd and the April 15th deadline are to be treated equally.
- Pre-enrollment is now closed.
- Specific information pertaining to the registration process can be found on the Edmonton Public School’s website.
- Online Registration Upload
Please know that Greenfield School requires 3 proof of residence such as: AB driver's license, mortgage or lease documents and a utility bill like Epcor/Direct Energy.
Because schools remain closed to students and visitors due to COVID-19, new student registrations will now be submitted online. If your child is new to the Division, you must complete our school’s online registration form, fill out and upload the Student Registration form and submit supporting documents before your child(ren) can be registered for the upcoming school year.
Our school will no longer accept printed registrations. Do not drop off student registration forms at the school.
Submitting a registration package after the deadline of April 15, 2020 may limit your options to schools with available space.Learn more about registration dates and deadlines.
HOW TO REGISTER
STEP 1: FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM
You will need to use an existing Gmail account or set up a free Gmail account to fill out the online form. This helps us protect the privacy of your personal information.
STEP 2: UPLOAD A COMPLETED STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM AND SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Upload copies of the following documents:
a completed, signed Student Registration form (fill out the form electronically, print a copy and scan the completed copy, or print and take clear photos of each completed page.)
confirmation of address for the student's parent/guardian (see below)
legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birthdate (see below)
All documents must be uploaded in order to submit the form. Please ensure that you are providing clearphotos and the entire page is visible for each document submitted.
Examples of accepted documentation:
Legal proof of student’s name
Confirmation of address