Bonjour! Welcome to École Greenfield School! We are excited to be able to work with you and your young leaders on their journey of learning. The Greenfield School Faculty is committed to ensuring that our students’ school experience is engaging and successful for all.
2023-2024 SCHOOL REGISTRATION
* OPEN HOUSE- Thursday, February 9 @ 6:00pm
Greenfield School will begin accepting Kindergarten and new student registrations for the 2023-2024 school year starting on February 1, 2023. Students who are new to Edmonton Public Schools will need to submit a completed Student Registration Form. You can register on the Division website at register for School starting on February 1, 2023.
Steps to Register for Students New to Edmonton Public Schools
Step 1- Complete the digital student registration form
Step 2- Provide legal proof of the student's name, citizenship and birthdate (see below for examples)
Step 3- Provide 2 pieces of address verification for the student's parent/legal guardian (see below for examples)
Step 4- A member from our administrative team will get in touch with you via email to confirm your registration
*Examples of Legal Proof of a Student's Name
- Canadian provincial birth certificate
- Canadian citizenship document
- Canadian passport
- Confirmation of a permanent residence document
*Confirmation of address
- Valid driver's license or vehicle registration (must be current living address)
- Lease agreement, rental agreement or purchase agreement
- Utility bill, property tax bill or telephone bill
- Banking, financial or insurance documents
- Online Kindgarten Calculator link: epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/
- If the number of students who want to attend a program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
- Specific information pertaining to the registration process can be found on the Edmonton Public School’s website.
- Online registrations can be completed on your smartphone or other electronic devices. Submitting a registration package after the deadline of April 14, 2022 may limit your options to schools with available space. Learn more about registration dates and deadlines. All documents must be uploaded in order to submit the form. Please ensure that you are providing clear photos and the entire page is visible for each document submitted.
Current Division Students
Pre enrolment is open from March 6 until April 14, 2023. You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to notify the school where you'd like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year.
Once pre enrolment is closed, and you have moved into the Greenfield area after April 14th please email the school office if you wish to register your child.