- Pease note: We have no spaces available for Grades 1-6 in French Immersion. Kindergarten went to Random Selection for 2018/19 school year.
- Registrations for kindergarten will begin February 1, 2019, for children who are 4 years of age on or before March 1, 2019.
- Registration packages for students are available online. Registration forms can be printed, signed and brought into the office beginning February 1, with accompanying documents (legal proofs of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date. We also requrire 3 proof of residence: mortgage or lease agreement, current driver's license or another piece of government-issued ID and a current utility bill like Epcor or Direct Engery etc.
- Students are guaranteed entry to their designated school as registered (new students) or pre-enrolled (current students) no later than April 16th. Use the Find a School tool to find your designated school.
- If the number of students who want to attend a school or program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
- Kindergarten registrations are not based on a first-come, first-serve basis. All kindergarten registrations received between February 1st and the April 16th deadline are to be treated equally.
- Children currenlty attending a Pre-Kindergarten program are to pre-enrol for Kindergarten through SchoolZone beginning on March 12th, 2018.
- If you are planning to register in our French Immersion Kindergarten, you’ll be asked your preference for morning or afternoon. We will try to accomodate preferences, but in some circumstances may need to have a random selection.
- Specific information pertaining to the registration process can be found on the Edmonton Public School’s website.