- Please give us a call or email if you have recently moved into the Greenfield area and wish to register your child here.
- Registrations for Kindergarten will begin February 3, 2020 for children born in 2015.
- Online Kindgarten Calculator link: epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/
- Registration forms for students are available online or you can pick up a full registration package from the Greenfield School office starting February 3. We require (legal proof of the student’s name, citizenship and birth date. We also requrire 3 proof of residence: mortgage or lease agreement, current driver's license or another piece of government-issued ID and a current utility bill like Epcor or Direct Energy etc. We will require immigration documents if applicable.
- Students are guaranteed entry to their designated attendance area school as registered (new students) or pre-enrolled (current students) no later than April 15. Use the Find a School tool to find your designated school.
- If the number of students who want to attend a program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
- Kindergarten registrations are not based on a first-come, first-serve basis. All kindergarten registrations received between February 3rd and the April 15th deadline are to be treated equally.
- Children currently attending a Pre-Kindergarten program are to pre-enrol for Kindergarten through SchoolZone beginning on March 9, 2020.
- If you are planning to register in our French Immersion Kindergarten, you’ll be asked your preference for morning or afternoon. We will try to accomodate preferences, but in some circumstances may need to have a random selection.
- Specific information pertaining to the registration process can be found on the Edmonton Public School’s website.
- Our Kindergarten Open House is on Tuesday, March 10th from 6 pm to 7:00 pm. This is a great chance to meet the Kindergarten teachers and watch the school presentation in the gym. We will also have tables set up for Student Tranportation, community daycares and our Public Health Nurse.