search icon


Bonjour! Welcome to École Greenfield School! We are excited to be able to work with you and your young leaders on their journey of learning. The Greenfield School Faculty is committed to ensuring that our students’ school experience is engaging and successful for all.

New Student Registration 2021-2022

Greenfield School is full in planned classes in:

  • Grades K,1,2,3,4,5 in the French Immersion Program
  • Grades K, 1,2,3,4,5,6 in the Regular Program

We will now only accept resident students for Grades 5 and 6 in the regular program who move into the school's attendance area. A Kindergarten student who is a resident and lives in the school's attendance area may still register. A resident student of Edmonton PUblic Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian living in Edmonton who is not Roman Catholic. Non-resident students can enrol in another Division school with space in planned classes. 

If you register for Kindergarten or are new to Edmonton Public Schools, you must register online. 

Please email the school office at Greenfield@epsb.ca if you have moved into our attendance area after April 15, 2021. You may use the Find a School Tool to help you find your designated school area. Visit the division website to learn how to register for school



Greenfield School hosted our virtual open house on Wednesday, January 27th. If you were unable to attend the online event, you can still take a look at our online open house site for information and to seek out answers to your questions. You are also able to submit further questions through the open house site as well. 

All registrations must be completed online using the online student registration form and any supporting documents on the EPSB website 



Current Division Students

You will need to pre-enrol on SchoolZone to tell us the school you’d like your child to attend next year. Find important dates and deadlines and learn more about pre-enrolment, which opens between March and April each year. 

Once pre enrolment is closed, and you have moved into the Greenfield area after April 15th please email the school office if you wish to register your child.

If you have questions about pre-registering for school, contact the school office.

New Student Registration General Info 

  • Online Kindgarten Calculator link: epsb.ca/schools/register/kindergartenregistration/
  • A resident student of Edmonton Public Schools has at least one parent or legal guardian that is non-Roman Catholic and who resides within the City of Edmonton. Non-resident students may only enrol in another Division school with space remaining in planned classes.
  • Use the Find a School tool to help you find your designated school.
  • If the number of students who want to attend a program exceeds the available space, applicants from outside the school’s designated attendance area will be chosen by random selection.
  • Specific information pertaining to the registration process can be found on the Edmonton Public School’s website.
  • Online registrations can be completed on your smartphone or other electronic devicesSubmitting a registration package after the deadline of April 15, 2021 may limit your options to schools with available spaceLearn more about registration dates and deadlinesAll documents must be uploaded in order to submit the form. Please ensure that you are providing clear photos and the entire page is visible for each document submitted.